Guidelines for Training PART A
1. Our Training session is 2 hours long.
2. Please check and choose your desired date & time for a training session.
3. If you can’t book a training session or if you need to re-book your schedule, please submit a request for re-scheduling. Also, if you are having techniccal issues and would rather re-schedule, please submit a troubleshooting report via the account dashboard.
4. If your speed and equipment does not pass the required standards, you will be required to re-schedule your session. Please check your internet speed and equipment before attending the training.
5. Make sure that the time in the calendar is matched with your timezone.
6. Avoid not showing up. Before booking a training session, please make sure that you will be able to attend it.